Tuesday 4 October 2011

Music video song

 

This is the song that I wish to do, through it has a video I want to create my own in a total new way, using stop motion, and other techniques that are discussed throughout the blog. 


Below is the conversation that I am having with Rizzle Kicks asking for permission to use the song Miss Cigarette. I'm am using the website Facebook, due to the wide access that it provides, I have also used this to contact two other bands, The Temper Trap and Bon Iver but have yet to get confirmation. Though all these are signed bands, only Rizzle Kicks's Miss Cigarette song has a video. None at the time of posting this blog are particular huge bands, Rizzle kicks has had the song 'Down with the Trumpets' in the top 10 and The Temper Trap had a song in the top 20 with 'Sweet Disposition'.  Bon Iver is the most mainstream of the three bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment